Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea broadcasts 'coded message to sleeper agents' on radio, sparking fears of an attack

Lobo
    Lobo

North Korea broadcasts 'coded message to sleeper agents' on radio, sparking fears of an attack Empty North Korea broadcasts 'coded message to sleeper agents' on radio, sparking fears of an attack

Post by Lobo Mon 21 Nov 2016, 4:07 pm

North Korea broadcasts 'coded message to sleeper agents' on radio, sparking fears of an attack 

• Radio broadcast may have been a book cipher for spies in other countries
    • Message for 'agents' included numbers, which spies can decode with book
    • It is the third message of its kind this month and the 14th since late June 
    • South Korea believe an attack could take place after movement of missiles 

By Anthony Joseph for MailOnline
    Published: 04:42 EST, 21 November 2016 | Updated: 15:38 EST, 21 November 2016

North Korea has broadcast a 'coded message' to sleeper agents on state radio - sparking fears of an imminent attack.
    The announcement was made as part of a cryptic broadcast and analysts believe it is a 'book cipher' for agents in foreign countries.
    The radio announcer said: '(I'm giving) chemistry review work to No 21 expedition agents,' before continuing with the numbers, which spies can decode using a reference book.

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3956556/North-Korea-broadcasts-coded-message-sleeper-agents-radio.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:13 am