Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Office of Kurdistan: the size of the PKK militarily and administratively swells

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 4:15 am

[ltr]

Tue, 22 Nov 2016 06:26:37
[/ltr]

# Algmehorah_uz
Chief of Staff of the Kurdistan region , Fouad Hussein , said that dilate and swell the PKK in Iraq militarily and administratively represents a defect must be addressed, and we do not need to fight the forces Daesh strength to stretch out on the floor.

Hussein made it clear, in a press statement that " the issue of the presence of forces of thePKK , dating back to the nineties of the last century, which is present since that time in some areas, especially in the Qandil mountains but its expansion in some other areas , and theestablishment of a military base and then administrative proposals, so this the issue can not be accepted. "

He pointed out that "the problem is not the need for fighters to help us fight Daesh; because when we opened the door to volunteers in order to fight Daesh volunteered in the ranks of foreign fighters have shown solidarity with us for the sake of those battles against Daesh but turning that solidarity to military force and then to the administrative power and then the application of the ideas and proposals of a particular party that is not consistent with the aspirations of the Kurdistan region. "

She united parliamentary bloc, earlier, Iraq is home to two combat tours Msnaftin in Turkey as a terrorist organization, namely " PKK ", and " PYD ", stressing the positive role Turkey, isimportant in Iraq.

The organization PKK managed to create a foothold in the territory , which is controlled by the Kurdistan Regional Administration, which form a line starts from the town of Sinjar in thenorth - west of Iraq , and extends until the city of Khanaqin , located in eastern Baghdad.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=5052

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:02 am