Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Shabandar: Maliki cause of the deterioration of the situation of Iraq and Barzani can solve the prob

rocky

Shabandar: Maliki cause of the deterioration of the situation of Iraq and Barzani can solve the prob

Post by rocky on Fri 25 Nov 2016, 2:08 am

[rtl]Shabandar: Maliki cause of the deterioration of the situation of Iraq and Barzani can solve the problems of Iraq[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Confirmed thinker and political researcher, Ghalib Shahbandar, the head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, can be a compass to solve the problems of Iraq, he said that the Vice President Nouri al-Maliki, has its military capacity, and become his speeches construction and propaganda stressing that the reason for the deteriorating situation in Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Shabandar said, in an interview I followed "Sky Press," that "Maliki said, I put the seed for the first popular crowd and contributed explicitly. In fact, you can not rely on what it says al-Maliki, I do not think the leaders of the popular crowd, which has a great combat the practice, and her Iraqi guide clear even obeys the orders of al-Maliki, who is currently the abstract for the existing strengths. "[/rtl]

[rtl]I think the "letters of Nuri al-Maliki are almost Sections and to be virtually propaganda that such talk is unfounded, there is no any documents Tersh or confirm such a claim." He explained, "Maliki was aspiring job leading, but I do not think he aspires to return to the prime minister, and his movements are not a military rather than a political, I do not see that it will come out of this movement any positive results because there are so many problems that it faces, which represents larger than Maliki himself both in terms of his thinking or potentials available, where there are senior leaders of the Dawa Party and also the year are different with al-Maliki is not in favor of his return, and also has differences with the Kurds, and so on as well as with Haider al-Abadi, as well as international and regional handicaps, so I seriously doubt the ability of Nuri al-Maliki ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He also drew too. "I find that Nouri al-Maliki has military strength, which was dominated by the formerly under the multiplicity of the surrounding strengths, after he became the National Alliance and the National crowd of their own forces so al-Maliki is no longer unique in the arena in terms of power and prestige."[/rtl]

[rtl]He Shahbandar, that "the initiative launched by al-Maliki has died in its infancy, there is a difference in _khasosa within some members of the Supreme Council did not find that the strong echo and did not have it is not the world of gravity or the regional and national levels, and this is evidence that al-Maliki is just initiatives and just cries Just".[/rtl]
[rtl]He added, the initiative was the brainchild of Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, who wrote the initiative is someone from outside parties, I do not think that Americans have a role in such initiatives, it is difficult to take this initiative its way to the executive side, because the mechanism of the initiative is fragile, even if the accurate and deep.[/rtl]

[rtl]He noted that Iran understands that al-Maliki was the cause of the deterioration in Iraq, and know that his return could cause a split within the Shiite ranks, Iran now have another thought, maybe if that Abadi continued to be her best-Maliki, of what was found at the response of my people to some extent, Freeing Mosul and Ramadi has happened on his watch.[/rtl]
[rtl]He said that "Barzani and Maliki are both two leaders, and each one of them's bloc, as well as own ambitions quite frankly, I think it is normal when there is Tmouhan two leaders, to exchange charges, and we for our part, we wish to calm the situation."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added: "I say to the brother Abu delighted (in reference to the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani), he could turn into a compass to solve the problems in Iraq, it is a national leader and Kurdish, and can be turned into the leader of a global Kurdish through the adoption of the State of Kurdistan, but quietly and through the process of historical rather than through a quick ideas. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "Mr. Massoud Barzani exert effort and contributed to the consecration of self-rule in Iraq in a scientific and objective, and prevents Kurdistan collaboration of other brothers to Dora prosperous and radioactive, and then works to support other Kurds in Turkey, Syria and Iran, in order to get the same benefits they received in Iraq, so that the internal self-governments are formed in these countries, they qualify Greater Kurdistan. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that "I wrote in this context three articles in Elaph, and I said that Kurdistan's dream of the right of the Kurds, because the right to decide fate has become a global and human rights a reality, but the problem lies in the path to this dream, this is the way it should not be through the aspirations or lifting ceiling of demands, but by a real dedication to the Kurdish presence in Iraq in the form of the language and the culture and the traditions, culture and folklore, and in collaboration with the Government of the center, and when transformed into a beacon Christtve by other Kurds. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Shabandar added that "if there is a Kurdish region in Turkey, Syria and Iran, and with the same force and radiation, it would be Mr. Massoud Barzani, has paved the true ground of Greater Kurdistan in the long term."[/rtl]
[rtl]He continued by saying: "I think the ball in the court of Mr. Barzani, more than in the Abadi stadium, because Abadi achieved in his time, a lot of victories, so it is now acceptable in the Iraqi street, it seems to be backed by the United States, and I think he would be more supportive in Trump time, and therefore the brother Abu pleased can (Mr. Massoud Barzani) that turns into a brilliant star in the sky of the Middle East through his brilliance in Iraq. "[/rtl]
[rtl]He said: "I personally believe in a full belief in the right of the Kurds to self-determination, Valchord old and a great nation, but unfortunately Michtaath historically and nationally and folkloric and linguistically and oppressed, and this injustice must be raised with him through self-determination, and in my opinion the Tkirar determination starts from Iraq, and it is not Turkey or Syria, for example, because the Kurds in Iraq or on the web a lot of rights, and by a beautiful and gentle with each other and between the Shiites, so I think that they can access the solutions, but I repeat, I would say that the ball in the court of Mr. Barzani. "[/rtl]
[rtl]In another context, he expressed his belief that "the liberation of Mosul, the process will drag on, which is complicated, because it is not a battle on the connector, it is a battle on the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea, which connects the Atlantic Ocean and then global trade, and steamers giant to transport oil, the largest of the Mosul issue and even from Syria, as well as the issue of a Russian bases on the Mediterranean Sea, it is also the issue of Turkish fears the presence of some of the pro-Iranian border, and it will drag this fight is complicated and did not do what sensible people to their deeds. "[/rtl]
[rtl]He explained that "the components of the people of Iraq, the Kurds and Arabs, Sunnis, Shiites, Christians, Turkmen and others, is a mechanism, not a strategy owners, and they firewood, not a fire."[/rtl]
[rtl]http://skypressiq.net/22288-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%B1:%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A%20%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8%20%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%20%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%B9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%20%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A5%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%20%D8%AD%D9%84%20%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%84%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:41 am