Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Deputy for the law: the Constitution acknowledged the limits of Kurdistan or the Blue Line, the pre

rocky

Deputy for the law: the Constitution acknowledged the limits of Kurdistan or the Blue Line, the pre

Post by rocky on Sat 26 Nov 2016, 3:18 am

[size=30]Deputy for the law: the Constitution acknowledged the limits of Kurdistan or the Blue Line, the pre-2003[/size]
26/11/2016 10:07 | Number of Views: 418
font size:  
Direction Press / special
Said State of Law coalition member Salah Abdul-Razzaq, today, that the Kurds and Barzani have a justification for non-area presence in the disputed areas, adding that Barzani said that the blood borders that we take do not give it.
Abdul Razak in an interview for "direction," said Barzani, the development of new excuses and he feared the presence of reprisals after liberation, Mstvhma Is it logical to avenge the Iraqi army from areas that enters.
He said Abdul Razak said there that the borders of Kurdistan are what they were before 19/3/2003 agreement or the so-called Blue Line and everything was taken after this date is illegal.
He said a member of state law that the Constitution admitted to limits set by the State Department, not the border, which has expanded by the Government of Kurdistan as a result of editing the cities of farewell Shao due to the weakness of the federal government.
It is said that Iraqi Kurdistan outgoing President Massoud Barzani said there was agreement between Kurdistan and America not to spend the Peshmerga's withdrawal from areas that have been liberated from the organization Daesh.
According to that statement at the start of his visit to the battlefront in Bashiqa and meeting with the Peshmerga commanders. Adding that these areas have been edited by 11 thousand between Shahid and Greg, and will not go back to those areas to the central all costs.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/138994.html

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:42 pm