Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New Zealand pulls hundred military training mission in Iraq and the shrinking duration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New Zealand pulls hundred military training mission in Iraq and the shrinking duration Empty New Zealand pulls hundred military training mission in Iraq and the shrinking duration

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2016, 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    NZ coach to train Iraqi soldiers
    New Zealand pulls hundred military training mission in Iraq and the shrinking duration

Author: HAA 
    Editor: BK 
    26/11/2016 20:39 
    Number of Views: 1736

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    New Zealand announced on Saturday, to leave a hundred of the military mission in Iraq after its contribution to the training of 12 thousand Iraqi military, indicating that it reduced the duration of the presence of the mission from the end of 2018 to the beginning of next year 2017.
    The Ministry of Defence of New Zealand, according to the report by New Zealand TV site TV NZ news, and I followed (the long-Presse), said that "a hundred military Zealanders left Iraq after completing a training mission seven months continued in Taji, north of Baghdad, since they came to the base in April 2015" .
    So the New Zealand Prime Minister John Key said in a statement today, said that "the elements of special operations trainers New Zealanders who are in Taji, north of Baghdad, accompanied by Australian troops, have completed the training of more than 12 thousand Iraqi troops since they started the job in May of the year the last in 2015, "adding that" New Zealand's efforts to train Iraqi security forces have been welcomed by the Iraqi government and the leadership of the international coalition. "
    On the other hand announced the New Zealand Government, "reducing the stay of its troops in Iraq one year," indicating that "The prime minister instructed the date of submission of the return of that force from November 2018 to early next year 2017".
    The fourth meal of 106 soldiers Uzlndean had arrived in Iraq October 2016 to train Iraqi forces, in Taji base.
     The Prime Minister, John Key, announced (24 February 2015), for sending a force of 143 soldiers to Iraq to carry out missions training "exclusively," noting that the operation will continue for two years, but the move was met with opposition to a number of Almhardh parties, as has the without consulting parliament, and can make goals for New Zealanders (Daesh).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:28 pm