Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Youth of Europe" will meet in Arbil and Barzani calls to correct committed against Kurds

rocky

Youth of Europe" will meet in Arbil and Barzani calls to correct committed against Kurds

Post by rocky on Mon 28 Nov 2016, 4:00 am

2016/11/28 | 09:33

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Security Council adviser called the Kurdistan Region Barzani European Union Democratic Youth to help correct the mistakes made in the past against the Kurds.

Barzani call came during a meeting with Javier Hortadomira President of the European Federation of Democratic Youth and his accompanying delegation in Erbil yesterday, according to a statement issued by the Information office.

This comes at a time when the capital of the Kurdistan Region is preparing to host a public conference for young people from European countries as well as Kurdistan in the coming period.

According to an official statement that Barzani discussed with the Delegation of the European Youth latest developments in the region, especially the war on organizing Daesh along with other issues, including the crisis facing the Kurdistan Region.

Barzana- said in reference to Iraq and some Ajawar- states that the political system in the area failed because it lacked the equality between the peoples of the region.

He said, addressing the audience, "you should try to Khbebh through your association define the nature of the citizens of your own historical problems rooted in the region, including help in correcting the errors committed against the Kurdish people in the past."

http://hathalyoum.net/1167890

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:03 am