Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime citizen demanding payment of dues contractors to complete stalled projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime citizen demanding payment of dues contractors to complete stalled projects Empty Prime citizen demanding payment of dues contractors to complete stalled projects

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2016, 1:41 am

[ltr]Prime citizen demanding payment of dues contractors to complete stalled projects[/ltr]

Since 11/28/2016 16:55 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the parliamentary bloc citizen Hamid vegetative, Monday, to pay dues contractors to complete the service and vital projects within the next year's budget.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the bloc citizen / balances News / received a copy of it, that "the survival of Contractors accumulation of debt and non-payment impact negatively on the conduct of business in many important projects," and urged "the resolution of this file within the financial budget for the year 2017".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed vegetation, according to the statement, "the need to support the private sector in the Iraqi state to contribute to strengthening the Iraqi economy and move the labor force," pointing out that "many countries were able to improve the economy through support to secure the necessary goods and products and not rely on external import privately greatly affect the country's economy especially as we still live in a financial crisis because of lower oil prices. " It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:12 pm