Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdish parliamentary bloc reveal for "light" not to vote for the Law of the popular crowd and this

rocky

Kurdish parliamentary bloc reveal for "light" not to vote for the Law of the popular crowd and this

Post by rocky on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 2:42 am

Kurdish parliamentary bloc reveal for "light" not to vote for the Law of the popular crowd and this is the reason?

Nur News / Sulaymaniyah 
MP for the province of Sulaimaniyah Zana Roustaa that his bloc did not participate in the vote in the form of the popular crowd the law, pointing out that the law does not benefit Iraq will increase the frequency ofviolence between its components and accelerates the process of dividing.
The MP said the Kurdistan Islamic Group bloc's "light News" that "the Islamic group did not participate in parliamentary voting in the form of the popular crowd Act hearing."
"The Authority popular crowd, which was voted on the law was better to be a law for victims of the popular crowd of martyrs and the wounded are either forming a new military force I do not think they serve Iraq."
He added that "this legislation will increase the frequency of violence between the components of Iraq and hasten the disintegration of Iraq and divide it."
The National Accord party, led by deputy head of republic, Iyad Allawi, said in a statement yesterday about the legislation popular crowd Act that he "does not see the need to create a security objects or additional military, may cause fragmentation of the unity resolution, and the multiplicity of visions, which is not in the service of belief the security of the country. "
That confirmed to mass audiences through the parliamentary chairman MP Ahmad al-Mashhadani, he said that "the powers entrusted to the crowd in the law voted by the Board of vague and unclear Representatives special points pertaining to moving troops in the provinces and the quality of armament and choose the security forces leadership."
For his part, Secretary General of the Iraqi Islamic Party, Ayad al-Samarrai, said "everyone has been waiting for justice to individuals and tribal folk crowd and all of a deadly terrorist organization Daesh the sacrifices they have made, not legally prescribed for the exceptional case where it was found, and gives it permanence."
http://alnoornews.net/archives/108677/%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D9%84%D9%80-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%B5/

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:01 pm