Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Palin under consideration to head Veterans Affairs: report

Lobo
    Lobo

Palin under consideration to head Veterans Affairs: report Empty Palin under consideration to head Veterans Affairs: report

Post by Lobo Wed 30 Nov 2016, 5:45 pm

Palin under consideration to head Veterans Affairs: report
    By Rebecca Savransky - 11/30/16 01:35 PM EST

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is under consideration to serve as the secretary of Veterans Affairs in Donald Trump's administration, ABC News reported Wednesday.
    A Palin aide told ABC News that Palin told Trump transition officials in recent days that she feels "as though the megaphone I have been provided can be used in a productive and positive way to help those desperately in need."
    Palin posted the ABC News article saying she was under consideration for the VA position to her Facebook page on Wednesday.
    She also shared a post from her son-in-law, Dakota Meyer, a Medal of Honor recipient, that touted her support for the country's troops.
    "We should be grateful we'll soon have a commander-in-chief who will champion our vets and honor the promises our nation made," Palin wrote in the post she shared on Facebook.
    "A pro-private sector individual who surely understands bigger government is NOT the answer; a President who promised to drain the swamp and clean up all government corruption... all things our vets and active duty troops deserve."
    The 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee was a strong supporter of Trump throughout his campaign. She endorsed the billionaire over his GOP rivals in January, ahead of the Iowa caucuses. 
    Reports surfaced earlier this month that Palin was a possibility to head the Interior Department.
    Some lawmakers, however, questioned whether she would be up to speed on policy.
    Updated: 3:30 p.m.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/308113-palin-under-consideration-to-head-veterans-affairs-report

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:48 am