Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Edward Snowden Reveals Secret U.S. Government Operation, Osama Bin Laden Still Alive

Lobo
    Lobo

Edward Snowden Reveals Secret U.S. Government Operation, Osama Bin Laden Still Alive Empty Edward Snowden Reveals Secret U.S. Government Operation, Osama Bin Laden Still Alive

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:02 pm

Edward Snowden Reveals Secret U.S. Government Operation, Osama Bin Laden Still Alive
    USE LINK FOR VIDEO -
    https://conservativedailypost.com/edward-snowden-reveals-bombshell-secret-of-u-s-government-osama-bin-laden-still-alive/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=1_December&utm_medium=Aweber
    Posted by Alex Cooper | Dec 1, 2016 | Liberal Corruption

Edward Snowden Reveals Secret U.S. Government Operation, Osama Bin Laden Still Alive Snowden-dark
    Our Government Has Lied To Us The Entire Time

Edward Snowden, the NSA whistle blower responsible for revealing massive government surveillance of American citizens, sent a message to the world in the early hours of Thursday morning.
    His message was clear, and directed at a massive cover-up the U.S. government performed several years ago.
    Read Snowden’s chilling message for yourself:
    Edward Snowden Reveals Secret U.S. Government Operation, Osama Bin Laden Still Alive Snowden-1
    Snowden’s Chilling Facebook Message

Amazingly, even during the early morning hours, Edward’s post began to spread, before being quickly deleted.
    Edward Snowden Reveals Secret U.S. Government Operation, Osama Bin Laden Still Alive Face-different
    Snowden Is SPOT ON; The Facial Similarities Are Shocking
    Here is the exact quote for easier reading:
    “I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll. He is currently receiving more than $100,000 a month, which is being transferred through several business fronts and fake non-profit organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I have not confirmed his current location, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five wives and many children. Osama Bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time. He directed his own fake murder with the help of Pakistani Secret Service agents, and is now part of an extensive witness protection deal. Since everyone believes he is dead, no one is looking for him. And without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him. This message and account will be deleted in exactly 60 seconds. –ES”

I will continue to report on this groundbreaking story as updates are received.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/edward-snowden-reveals-bombshell-secret-of-u-s-government-osama-bin-laden-still-alive/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=1_December&utm_medium=Aweber

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm