Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC will meet with producers from outside next Saturday in Vienna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC will meet with producers from outside next Saturday in Vienna Empty OPEC will meet with producers from outside next Saturday in Vienna

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:16 am

[size=30]OPEC will meet with producers from outside next Saturday in Vienna[/size]
    03/12/2016 10:29 | Number of Views: 17
    font size:  OPEC will meet with producers from outside next Saturday in Vienna Font_decrease  OPEC will meet with producers from outside next Saturday in Vienna Font_enlarge
     OPEC will meet with producers from outside next Saturday in Vienna Thumbnail.php?file=6096feb976bf6928c44bf6c4ec63b051_602967995
    Direction Press / follow-up 

Two sources told Reuters on Saturday that OPEC will meet with countries outside OPEC to finalize an agreement to reduce the world oil production on the tenth of December in Vienna.

The two sources in OPEC have said earlier that due to hold a meeting in the Russian capital Moscow, but said later that the plan changed.

The OPEC had agreed last week to cut production about 1.2 million barrels a day starting Jan. try to cut excess global supply of oil and the strengthening of prices.

OPEC hopes that non-Member States which contribute about 600 thousand barrels per day in this cut. 

Russia has said it will cut about 300 thousand barrels per day.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/139993.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:55 am