Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The allocation of 500 billion within the next year's budget for the reconstruction of liberated are

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The allocation of 500 billion within the next year's budget for the reconstruction of liberated are Empty The allocation of 500 billion within the next year's budget for the reconstruction of liberated are

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:28 am

[size=30]The allocation of 500 billion within the next year's budget for the reconstruction of liberated areas[/size]
    03/12/2016 10:23 | Number of Views: 64
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Friday, for the allocation of 500 billion dinars within the budget next year for the reconstruction of liberated areas, while noting that the cost of reconstruction will reach $ 60 billion.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saleh said in a statement that "the federal government has allocated 500 billion dinars for the reconstruction of liberated areas from the control of Daesh," noting that "the World Bank has allocated a plane grant for the reconstruction of those areas by about $ 380 million, or the same value of the previous amount almost This Almlbg not benefited Goh up We should now move to invest appropriately. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The amount is not sufficient, but contribute to the reconstruction of schools, government institutions and raise mine in the regions," adding: "The government needs $ 20 billion to rebuild schools, electricity and water projects, and twice that amount for the reconstruction of areas."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saleh pointed out that "the government has identified three stages to restore areas where they will adopt the state the first phase of re-governmental institutions and the population in what would be the second phase of the contribution of the friendly and donor countries in addition to the last part of the plan and that the seven rich nations Sttwalh in addition to other countries and that will be allocated for bridges, universities, streets and rehabilitation of areas ".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The allocation of 500 billion within the next year's budget for the reconstruction of liberated are Empty Re: The allocation of 500 billion within the next year's budget for the reconstruction of liberated are

Post by Screwball Sat 03 Dec 2016, 4:31 pm

Hmmmm.with iran saying that their next year budget will have the new unified single rate in it and over 600 billion in construction, you wonder if iraqs budget will be same?

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:18 pm