Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Ali al-Obeidi, al-Maliki and Zebari lovers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Ali al-Obeidi, al-Maliki and Zebari lovers Empty Sheikh Ali al-Obeidi, al-Maliki and Zebari lovers

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2016, 4:15 am

Sheikh Ali al-Obeidi, al-Maliki and Zebari lovers
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sat, 03 Dec 2016 08:46:28
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    A member of the Civic Democratic Alliance high-Sheikh Ali, said Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi article, article and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the two lovers Maliki.

According to Sheikh Ali, in a press statement that "the vice president has nothing to do with evidence that the reform front of his fans have been Aqalthma they are all from the Minister of Defense article Khalid al-Obeidi, and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari story, how can Maliki sack his followers."

He said, "Hoshyar Zebari, a confidant of the owners did is broken with him at all, but not al-Maliki because al-Obeidi, became minister of defense, so Maliki's never been head of the Front of reform."

And the voice of the House of Representatives, earlier, a majority of its members to withdraw confidence from the Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi; because of the corruption files, administrative and financial.

The House voted earlier, to withdraw confidence from the former finance minister, Hoshyar Zebari, after being accused of files of financial and administrative corruption, and the number of voters of Representatives to withdraw confidence 158 deputies, and the number of voters of Representatives not to withdraw confidence 77 deputies, and abstaining 14 deputies, of total 249 deputies attended the session to withdraw confidence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:02 am