Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Faith Check

csd9013
    csd9013

A Faith Check Empty A Faith Check

Post by csd9013 Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:21 am

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7, NKJV.

Have you ever felt like you were in a stuck place? You feel that God is instructing you to go in that direction, but your feet are not moving? One day I had a heart to heart conversation with the Lord. “Lord, I feel stuck. Why am I not moving forward? Why does it seem like a pause button has been pressed in my life?” The Holy Spirit dropped in my spirit, “When was the last time you stepped out on faith?” Immediately after this, the word stagnant dropped in my spirit. Stagnant means showing no activity; dull and sluggish; not advancing or developing.

The Lord revealed to me how I had allowed my faith to accumulate dust and hadn’t been putting my faith to use. Faith is like a muscle, you have to exercise it so that it will become stronger and firmer. These responses convicted me and encourage me at the same time. I had a faith check. Sister, my question to you is, “When was the last time you stepped out on faith?” This journey is a faith walk.

Without faith we cannot please God.

God desires to reveal more Himself to us each and every day. How can He do that if we’re not taking a step forward from faith to faith? Sister, we walk by faith and not by sight. We know that God will make a way. God does His part so we have to do ours and simply trust and obey Him.

Prayer: Lord thank you for being faithful in all of Your ways. Thank you that your Spirit searches the hearts’ of your people and that He reveals the truth to us. Lord, help us to increase in our faith as we obey you. We speak against the spirit of fear, doubt and unbelief. You are a good Father and you will never put your daughters to shame. We thank you for making us a living testimony. We walk by faith and not by sight. In Jesus' name. Amen

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:00 pm