Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OHCHR announce the launch of the salaries of protection for the displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OHCHR announce the launch of the salaries of protection for the displaced Empty OHCHR announce the launch of the salaries of protection for the displaced

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 1:54 am

[ltr]OHCHR announce the launch of the salaries of protection for the displaced[/ltr]

Since 04/12/2016 10:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]OHCHR announced on Sunday the launch of the salaries of social protection for the displaced.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said UNHCR Director of Information Jawad al-Shammari said in a statement, received / balances News / copy of it, "the Commission's efforts, in coordination with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs resulted in the launch of social protection for the beneficiaries of the displaced salaries in the refugee camps of Khazar and Hassan Shami west of Arbil."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Shammari, the "crisis cell in the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights has conducted several visits to these camps and diagnosed the urgent need for the displaced for those subsidies to alleviate their suffering, has been holding several meetings with the Department of Social Protection of the Ministry of Labour and urged them to accomplish it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "I got the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mohammad Xiaa Sudan's approval to launch social protection salaries for people displaced from their beneficiaries in the refugee camps of Khazar and Hassan Shami, where he embarked on social protection teams procedures fundamentalism and legal withdrawing the original archives, photographed and returned to the displaced."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, "as the teams also stripped of names and make sure Binathm probative and other for their completion as soon as possible, hence the Commission highly appreciates the efforts to overcome the difficulties faced by the displaced" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:04 am