Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is moving Flights to Manchester starting from next Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is moving Flights to Manchester starting from next Saturday Empty Iraq is moving Flights to Manchester starting from next Saturday

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2016, 1:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq is moving Flights to Manchester starting from next Saturday

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

The Iraqi Ministry of Transport, theresumption of flights to the city of Manchester by the English weekly flights after a break since the middle of this year, as revealed its intention to open a new line between Iraq and Belarus soon, confirmed the continuation offlights to some European cities. A spokesman for the Ministry of Transport Salah Tayeh in an interview (long - Presse) that " the ministry resumed flights to the English city of Manchester after they stopped the middle of this year due to the small number ofpassengers." 
    He Tayeh, that " the ministry re - run of this line with the approach of Christmas New Year 's Eve and thepresence of a large number of travelers across the Iraqi Airways to the city of Manchester , " noting that " theline would be BAGHDAD Slimanih- Manchester and return versa, and by one flight a week , every Saturday ". 
    Tayeh and pointed out that " the next few days will witness the open transmission line between Iraq and Belarus (BAGHDAD - Minsk) after it has been putting the final touches on an agreement between the two sides , " stressing that "Iraqi Airways flights weekly continuing to Frankfurt, London and Vienna Stockholm."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:56 am