Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: The discussions in the Finance Committee today produced its compatibility formula meet the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: The discussions in the Finance Committee today produced its compatibility formula meet the  Empty Jubouri: The discussions in the Finance Committee today produced its compatibility formula meet the

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2016, 3:21 am

Jubouri: The discussions in the Finance Committee today produced its compatibility formula meet the aspirations of citizens (Details)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Search Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, Sunday, at a meeting with the President and members of the parliamentary finance committee put the finishing touches to the General Budget Law for the year 2017, to be voted on during the Sunday session and end all the contentious points. 

Jubouri said in a statement, that 'service and living conditions ' , noting that' the completion of the law will contribute to alleviating the financial implications on the shoulders of the citizen. " 

The eighth president of the House of Representatives 'considerable efforts made by the Commission to overcome all obstacles during the past period, and the resolution of all the contentious points that hinder the adoption of the budget law within the constitutional timing'. 

He added that the President of the Parliament 'end budget bill will give positive messages that the country is on the verge of economic stability , the type of which will affect the political situation effectively. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:28 am