Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil consolidating above the 51 dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil consolidating above the 51 dollars Empty Oil consolidating above the 51 dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2016, 4:10 am

Oil consolidating above the 51 dollars
    [ltr]Oil consolidating above the 51 dollars Bullet

Mon, 05 Dec 2016 07:48:51
    [/ltr]

Oil prices fell, Monday, December 5 / December after the American Petroleum Institute data, "Baker Hughes" showed increasing the number of drilling rigs in the United States.

Despite the decline, that oil prices remain above $ cohesive 51st, and by 08:41 Moscow time (05:41 GMT) decline in the price of a barrel of light American oil delivery in January rose 1.12% to $ 51.10, as the price of a barrel of crude dropped blend "Brent" fell 1.3% to $ 53.90.

And it played a data issued by the "Baker Hughes" a major role in the decline of crude prices shown to increase the number of drilling rigs in the United States for what promises more of the surplus in global production.

And it managed the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC" to get Russia's support non-member State where, and agreed to cut oil production by 300 thousand barrels per day. While countries within the "OPEC" agreed to reduce production in order to support crude prices sinking.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=5602

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:55 pm