Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National Alliance: We are against Kurdistan's share amounting to 17% budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National Alliance: We are against Kurdistan's share amounting to 17% budget Empty Deputy for the National Alliance: We are against Kurdistan's share amounting to 17% budget

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2016, 4:13 am

Deputy for the National Alliance: We are against Kurdistan's share amounting to 17% budget
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mon, 05 Dec 2016 06:50:59
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    A member of the State of Law Coalition MP emotions grace, The National Alliance meetings inside against the ratio of the share of the Kurdistan region of 17%, and refers to the region's share in proportion to the population, and outside the meetings be with that ratio.

She explained a blessing, in a brief statement that "the National Alliance, speaks about agreeing to share 17% of the Kurdistan region, but the National at its meetings us say I am against that figure, and I support the idea of ​​the distribution of the budget according to the ratio of the population, so we call the National Alliance, a clear position of the region's share."

We "I do not want to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is due at the end of each year, says the Kurdistan region's oil has not implemented the agreement, so we do not want the Iraqi oil smuggling; because of the policies of the Kurdish parties without a legal deterrent against it."

He announced the National Alliance, earlier recipe agree to pass the general budget of the country for 2017, without disclose those harmonic formula, he says.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:24 am