Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing Fund No new types of loans during the next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing Fund No new types of loans during the next year Empty Housing Fund No new types of loans during the next year

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2016, 4:17 am

Housing Fund No new types of loans during the next year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Housing Fund No new types of loans during the next year[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Rating: 0
     Posted By editor1Add a comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    Economy News / Baghdad
    Housing Fund revealed that next year will not witness any new type of loan.
    He said assistant general manager of Housing Fund Hussein threshold in an interview on Monday that "things remain as they were found, according to the instructions for lending to citizens, and we are continuing regardless loan payments in the event of construction or adding building."
    He noted that "demand for loans is very low due to the lack of residential complexes ending construction, in addition to the inability to pay citizen Introduction to the investor and the premium for the housing fund."
    And new offerings for the Housing Fund through 2017, said threshold, saying that "in 2017 except for lending to citizens of the new offerings," adding that "we are continuing to provide loans, according to the previous conditions and ratios for next year."
    "We have also been opened for loans in the liberated areas for those whose homes were destroyed by terrorist acts especially employees of the defense and interior ministries, they can submit their transactions to our branch in Anbar province, for the purpose of facilitating the task of loans to them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:51 pm