Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces freeze on large funds required on the "list of 55"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces freeze on large funds required on the "list of 55" Empty Iraq announces freeze on large funds required on the "list of 55"

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2016, 6:45 am

[th]Iraq announces freeze on large funds required on the "list of 55"[/th]

2016/12/04 

K24 - Erbil 

Central Bank of Iraq announced Sunday by the freezing of funds Hani Abd al-Latif Tilfah al-Tikriti, who was holding a senior security during the period of the former regime led by Saddam Hussein. 

Tikriti and disappeared from sight after the overthrow of the former regime in the US-led war. And Washington prepared a list of 55 of the former regime, including al-Tikriti, the cards look like an arcade game. 

The bank said in a statement that he had issued a decree to freeze the financial assets of Tikriti, who was serving as security chief in the private security service. 

The statement gave no details about the size of his fortune or money-Tikriti. 

Tikriti and covered by Security Council resolution No. 1483 Special freeze funds and financial assets of the aides of Saddam Hussein, who ruled Iraq for more than three decades. 

Iraqi authorities have accused Saddam aide fleeing to provide support for insurgents to launch acts targeting the security services and seeking to sabotage the government's experience in Iraq after the 2003 violence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:50 am