Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama Appointed LIBERAL JUDGE Orders Michigan Recount Siting NO EVIDENCE And No Regard For The Cost!

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama Appointed LIBERAL JUDGE Orders Michigan Recount Siting NO EVIDENCE And No Regard For The Cost! Empty Obama Appointed LIBERAL JUDGE Orders Michigan Recount Siting NO EVIDENCE And No Regard For The Cost!

Post by Lobo Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:29 am

Obama Appointed LIBERAL JUDGE Orders Michigan Recount Siting NO EVIDENCE And No Regard For The Cost!
    by IWB · Published December 5, 2016 · Updated December 5, 2016

by Pamela Williams
    Trouble is brewing, and it will officially begin at noon.  Obama appointed liberal judge just ordered a Michigan recount siting no evidence and no regard for the cost. Michigan election officials will begin a massive hand recount of 4.8 million ballots cast in the presidential election at noon Monday.
    This is clearly unduly interference and not something that We The People want!  Federal Judge Mark Goldsmith issued the ruling after midnight on Monday morning.The hand recount of the paper ballots will never be completed by December 13th.Michigan has 16 electoral votes. The state was finally called on November 28, 2016, twenty days after the election.
    Trump won Michigan with 11,000 votes.
    I have a terrible feeling Hillary Clinton is trying to get into the White House through the backdoor.  Jill Stein is clearly a front for Clinton, and I feel she is a traitor to the American people.

Goldsmith’s order said the recount “shall commence and must continue until further order of this court.”“Defendants shall instruct all governmental units participating in the recount to assemble necessary staff to work sufficient hours to assure that the recount is completed in time to comply with the ‘safe harbor’ provision,” of federal election law, Goldsmith wrote.  The deadline to finalize the vote total for the Electoral College is Dec. 13 and federal election law requires a period of “safe harbor” for presidential electors before the presidency is finalized on Dec. 19.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/obama-appointed-liberal-judge-orders-hand-recount-michigan/
    Chris Thomas, the state elections director, testified Sunday that he could not guarantee that the recount could be finished by the Dec. 13 deadline, calling the task “doable but difficult.”Brewer called it “highly doubtful” that the state could finish by the deadline, and asserted the recount needed to start immediately.Goldsmith, who was appointed by President Barack Obama to the federal bench in 2010, indicated he was pursuaded that election officials need as much time as possible to pull off the ballot-by-ballot recount.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/04/judge-holds-sunday-hearing-michigan-recount-suit/94952646/
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama-appointed-liberal-judge-orders-michigan-recount-siting-no-evidence-and-no-regard-for-the-cost/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:20 am