Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton

Lobo
    Lobo

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton Empty Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton
    Posted by Martin Walsh | Dec 2, 2016 | Liberal Corruption

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton A2
    An American hero fighting for justice

Now that the presidential election is over, many assumed that Hillary Clinton would disappear and never show her face again in public.
    While that would be a great thing, it appears she will be in the political spotlight a lot more than we expected. While the rest of the world was distracted with Donald Trump winning the election, Trey Gowdy was hard at work trying to uncover the truth about the terror attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
    Trump supporters have been desperately hoping that Gowdy and the House Selection Committee on Benghazi would have been able to prosecute Hillary Clinton by now, but it appears that the only thing stopping the investigation has been the White House.
    Gowdy indicated that the White House’s lack of cooperation has delayed the investigation immensely.

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton Obama-clinton-benghazi-coffin-AP
    This Photo Shows It All: It Is US vs THEM
    Gowdy also wrote a scathing letter to Defense Secretary Ash Carter:
    “It is also riddled with factual inaccuracies, which not only does a disservice to the public but also does a disservice to the women and men who work for the Department of Defense.
    That is your prerogative. It will not prevent this Committee from interviewing all witnesses who can help us write the final, definitive accounting of what happened before, during and after the attacks that killed four Americans in Benghazi and injured others. It will just prolong the investigation.”
    When Donald Trump assumes office, Trey Gowdy and the Benghazi panel will have the full power of the law to charge Hillary Clinton with treason.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/gowdy-to-obama-you-are-no-longer-my-president-we-will-charge-hillary-clinton/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=05_December&utm_medium=Aweber
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton Empty Re: Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton

Post by zimi31 Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Gowdy is really a pit bull!!! Part of me would like to see him as Attorney General, but he is so good at what he does now!!G

Last edited by zimi31 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton Empty Re: Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton

Post by weslin3 Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:20 pm

The problem is that Obama will just pardon her....
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:13 pm

weslin3 wrote:The problem is that Obama will just pardon her....

I think he will pardon her and himself...they are both complicit!!! He lied on national television about her email server...oh well, it will be what it will be.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:43 pm

if they wait till obama is out of office, he can't pardon her.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Okay... fonz a light just went off in my head... He has no reason to pardon her now because no charges has been filed against her.... Ah Ha.... But if they wait and charge her after Jan. 20th, he has no power to do so... laugh
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 pm

weslin3 wrote:Okay... fonz a light just went off in my head... He has no reason to pardon her now because no charges has been filed against her.... Ah Ha.... But if they wait and charge her after Jan. 20th, he has no power to do so... laugh
    exactly what i was saying,just in shorter way.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 am

weslin3 wrote:Okay... fonz a light just went off in my head... He has no reason to pardon her now because no charges has been filed against her.... Ah Ha.... But if they wait and charge her after Jan. 20th, he has no power to do so... laugh

Actually he can pardon her and himself now without being charged....the only problem with him doing that, it would imply guilt...badboys
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 am

zimi31 wrote:

Actually he can pardon her and himself now without being charged....the only problem with him doing that, it would imply guilt...badboys
    Actually I did not know that... Thanks zimi...
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 am

weslin3 wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

Actually I did not know that... Thanks zimi...
    I only know that because I heard a lawyer before the election, discussing the email issues and he spelled it out...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:03 am