Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Russia to treat rebels who stay in Aleppo as terrorists

jedi17
    jedi17

Russia to treat rebels who stay in Aleppo as terrorists Empty Russia to treat rebels who stay in Aleppo as terrorists

Post by jedi17 Mon 05 Dec 2016, 7:44 pm

Russia to treat rebels who stay in Aleppo as terrorists

(Reuters) Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Monday he was confident Moscow and Washington can reach a deal in talks this week on the withdrawal of all rebels from the eastern part of the Syrian city of Aleppo.
    He told a news conference once the deal was reached, rebels who stay in the besieged eastern part of the city will be treated as terrorists and Russia will support the operation of the Syrian army against them.
    “Those armed groups who refuse to leave eastern Aleppo will be considered to be terrorists,” Lavrov said. “We will treat them as such, as terrorists, as extremists and will support a Syrian army operation against those criminal squads.”
    Russia and the United States will start talks on the withdrawal in Geneva on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning, and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has sent his proposals on routes and timing of the withdrawal, Lavrov said.
    “We believe that when the Americans proposed their initiative for militants to leave eastern Aleppo, they realized what steps they and their allies, who have an influence on militants stuck in eastern Aleppo, would have to take.”
    He added that a United Nations resolution on a ceasefire would be counterproductive because a ceasefire would allow rebels to regroup.

WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.6
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Russia to treat rebels who stay in Aleppo as terrorists Empty Re: Russia to treat rebels who stay in Aleppo as terrorists

Post by Neno Tue 06 Dec 2016, 4:36 pm

I ain't got no problem with that and don't care if Obama does.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:46 pm