Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
weslin3
jedi17
zimi31
duck2000
chouchou
Screwball
fonz1951
Lobo
Readytogo
13 posters

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM December 5, 2016

Readytogo
    Readytogo
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM December 5, 2016 - Page 2 Empty Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM December 5, 2016

Post by Readytogo Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM

December 5, 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad peace Zidane

CBI launched the National divider that allows the holder of a credit card issued by a state bank and a special withdraw money from any automated teller machine ATM is widespread across the country.

And allowed the central bank to credit card holders of the Bank of the Iraqi trade as well as four private banks are Baghdad and the Middle East, Assyria and civil withdraw money from any ATM and before the end of this month will be added other banks.

The central bank said in a press statement received "night", the bank put the court to work the National divider system plan as a first stage to run five banks and companies collect POS, while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year.

"The National divider system that connects banks communications network will facilitate the one where a lot of banking matters and will eliminate routine followed in reviewing the banks will be completed transactions as soon as possible, through electronic payment instruments represented the credit cards of all kinds."

He criticized the financiers, economists, the central bank for the delay to the launch of the National divider which countries around the world began work done since the start of an ATM machine.

The executive director of the Association of private banks, Tariq Ali, for "night", "The National divider system is a system linking banks and one for conducting money transfer and payment less Bklv process used inside Iraq."

"The costs will increase if used outside the country, while possible to deposit funds and receive from any bank linked to the National divider system."

For his part, money expert, Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani said the "night", "The activation of the National divider step too late and that the countries of the world are working with for a long time."

He stressed that "the National divider would do electronic banking culture and easy drag-and-filing process."

"The problem is related by banks and their ability to assume responsibility, especially that some of the large reputable banks collapsed overnight, such as North and Dar es Salaam."

However, an expert economy Sumaisem peace, she said that "activating the National divider system is a good step, but it's too late and raises the suspicion it's done after all the scandals about the auction currency and smuggling of hard currency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jedi17
    jedi17

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM December 5, 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM December 5, 2016

Post by jedi17 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:44 am

Readytogo wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:
    duck2000 wrote:
    Lobo wrote:WOW, thanks for the news, very exciting.

yes yes 

Oh oh.....maybe not that exciting    lol!  to be continued.....
    I'm never sure lol, so I wait to see what the experts have to say,,,,,, was hoping little fishing guys were good signs but was really hoping for couple of Dance banna3  I'm only really sure bout the banana brothers

Not putting words in Ducks mouth, but the fishing guys from fishermen are a sign of waiting patiently....

I see this as a good sign for getting Dinar into the country and the American $ out of the market.

Anyways, it is a  great find RTG!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM December 5, 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM December 5, 2016

Post by zimi31 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:49 am

jedi17 wrote:
    Readytogo wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:
    duck2000 wrote:

yes yes 

Oh oh.....maybe not that exciting    lol!  to be continued.....
    I'm never sure lol, so I wait to see what the experts have to say,,,,,, was hoping little fishing guys were good signs but was really hoping for couple of Dance banna3  I'm only really sure bout the banana brothers

Not putting words in Ducks mouth, but the fishing guys from fishermen are a sign of waiting patiently....

I see this as a good sign for getting Dinar into the country and the American $ out of the market.

Anyways, it is a  great find RTG!!

I should  know better than to try and read a fisherman jedi...you are probably right!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 am

Everything in Iraq is "wait and see." BTW Readytogo I personally love the blue letters. Screwball, you are having eye problems... laugh Great article find....   bounce

bounce

Last edited by weslin3 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name...)
    Readytogo
    Readytogo
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Readytogo Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:26 am

Thank you guys for all you do!! It's been a while since I've actively participated, but I've been waiting and watching all the articles and comments here, thanks to Sassy and the faithful (thank you again). It always feels like coming home; I love to be around like-minded believers. Hopefully we can all meet one day :)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 pm

duck2000 wrote:

yes yes yes
    fish   fish
    Thanks for the tip.  bighug
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:28 pm

More progress things keep getting better.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Waiting on Mosul
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:21 pm

The central bank said in a press statement received "night", the bank put the court to work the National divider system plan as a first stage to run five banks and companies collect POS, while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year.

It's all good as they said this was fixing to take place with the NEW POS. I just wonder if the ATM's are spitting out dollars or dinar... 306

BTW, thanks readytogo for the posting. Like it when the members take control and post then engage... badboys
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Neno wrote:The central bank said in a press statement received "night", the bank put the court to work the National divider system plan as a first stage to run five banks and companies collect POS, while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year.

It's all good as they said this was fixing to take place with the NEW POS. I just wonder if the ATM's are spitting out dollars or dinar... 306

BTW, thanks readytogo for the posting. Like it when the members take control and post then engage... badboys

can't get US$ unless it is for the purpose of travel as an ordinary Iraqi, and at that I think they are limited to $3500.00.  So it would most likely be dinar
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:44 pm

It's all good as they said this was fixing to take place with the NEW POS. I just wonder if the ATM's are spitting out dollars or dinar... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's what I was wondering. But jedi has answered that. Thanks jedi...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:50 am