Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice's "light" rule for fundamental changes in the political process for the post-Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice's "light" rule for fundamental changes in the political process for the post-Daesh Empty Vice's "light" rule for fundamental changes in the political process for the post-Daesh

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2016, 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice's "light" rule for fundamental changes in the political process for the post-Daesh
    Nur News / Baghdad 
    ruled by coalition forces of Iraqi MP Mutashar Samurai for fundamental changes in the political process for the post - Daesh in conjunction with the provision of settlement initiatives to renovate the downtown decline in consensual relationships between key components of the country 's political process.
    The MP said in a statement the "Nur News" that "the political process built on false foundations, it is difficult to do repairing the rift politicians made in the political reality of the day in conjunction with a Daesh on the ground in Iraq and the economic crisis experienced by Iraq."
    Samarrai said that "previous governments have not been able to achieve the most basic requirements and the needs of the people of the southern provinces of all the security, economic and social levels," noting that "it is difficult for the government to meet the demands of the Kurds and the Sunni provinces that were to occupy Daesh."
    He called "on all political blocs to remedy the danger that awaits the future of the political process in the country, especially after the National Alliance for ignoring the demands of the Sunni component size and component Kurdish PHP crowd Act of Finance and Budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:43 am