Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The complex Iraqi idiosyncratic hold preparatory event to celebrate the birth of Prophet Mohammad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The complex Iraqi idiosyncratic hold preparatory event to celebrate the birth of Prophet Mohammad Empty The complex Iraqi idiosyncratic hold preparatory event to celebrate the birth of Prophet Mohammad

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2016, 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The complex Iraqi idiosyncratic hold preparatory event to celebrate the birth of Prophet Mohammad

Nur News / Baghdad 
    held the compound of the Iraqi jurisprudence in the mosque of Imam Abu Hanifa preparatory forum to celebrate the birth anniversary of Prophet Mohammad in the presence of the President of the Baghdad provincial council Riad dentex and a number of innocents leaders.
    According to a statement of the complex "Nur News" received a copy of the "annexation of the compound of the Iraqi idiosyncratic management and management of Abu Hanifa Mosque Abu Hanifa and directorates institutions and celebrations in the Sunni Endowment and security leaders of the city and all the formations service departments meeting."
    The conferees discussed all preparations could be provided to show the city's most beautiful image to commemorate the birth of the Prophet peace be upon him.
    Abu Hanifa Mosque management and confirmed that it "is responsible for the rules of Islamic conduct public taste just inside the mosque courtyard, the street and the surrounding squares outside the boundaries of the mosque are not responsible for them."
    It should be noted that the mosque of Imam administration has begun a few days ago to decorate the mosque and the surrounding area as well as parents and service departments cooperate in the blessed anniversary.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:16 am