Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance for "Light": a proposal long vacations for fear of rejection caused by the mig

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance for "Light": a proposal long vacations for fear of rejection caused by the mig Empty Parliamentary Finance for "Light": a proposal long vacations for fear of rejection caused by the mig

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Finance for "Light": a proposal long vacations for fear of rejection caused by the migration of thousands of competencies

Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed member of the Finance Committee MP Ahmed Sarhan said parliament 's rejection of aparagraph long vacations for employees included in the financial budget was the result of the migration ofthousands of fears competencies and professors out of the country.
    The MP said in a statement the "Nur News" that "most of Representatives voted to pass a rejection of this article after there is a desire for a lot of qualified lecturers and professors to work Kharah Iraq, which will adversely affect the performance of educational and scientific institutions in the country."
    And the Kurdistan Alliance member, said "there is a tendency to re-vote on the article after the addition of legal amendments limiting these concerns include giving the minister or the governor the power to answer requests for leave in the event of impact on the performance of government institutions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am