Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rivers rise branches to 165 branches and plans to expand his work locally and internationally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rivers rise branches to 165 branches and plans to expand his work locally and internationally Empty Rivers rise branches to 165 branches and plans to expand his work locally and internationally

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2016, 3:09 am

[size=30]Rivers rise branches to 165 branches and plans to expand his work locally and internationally[/size]
    06/12/2016 11:33 | Number of Views: 35
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad

Rafidain Bank, announced Tuesday, for the high number of its branches to 165 branches after the opening of a new branch in the province of Maysan, stressing his quest to expand his work locally and internationally.

The media office of the bank said in a statement that "the trend Press" obtained a copy of it, it "opened a new branch in the province of Maysan to provide banking services to citizens and employees," stressing that "the number of branches has risen to 165 branches."

He added that "the bank develop an action plan to expand his banking and development in the largest geographical area in the country and in other countries in order to deliver services to the citizens."

The Rafidain Bank was established by Law No. (33) for the year 1941 and started operations (19 May 1941), with a paid-up capital of 50 thousand dinars and continued working alone in the banking field until 1988, which saw the establishment of another government bank is Rasheed Bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:50 am