Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dry: Kurdish parties that have agreed to the proportion of the Peshmerga did not absorb the meaning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dry: Kurdish parties that have agreed to the proportion of the Peshmerga did not absorb the meaning Empty Dry: Kurdish parties that have agreed to the proportion of the Peshmerga did not absorb the meaning

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2016, 3:16 am

[size=30]Dry: Kurdish parties that have agreed to the proportion of the Peshmerga did not absorb the meaning of and behind[/size]
    06/12/2016 10:57 | Number of Views: 79
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    A member of the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry, today, that the insistence of the House of Representatives of unfairness against the Peshmerga forces on an ongoing basis and the reason for our objection withdrawal from the meeting.
    Dry In an interview with "direction," he said there was an attempt to disguise a paragraph in the 17% own peshmerga, stressing the need to clarify paragraph 17% are from the real issue of the Peshmerga forces.
    Dry and made it clear that the Kurdish parties that have agreed to this figure did not absorb the meaning behind this figure and there is confusion between the proportion of the region and the maturity of 17% and the proportion of the Peshmerga forces to be the same proportion of the real forces, noting that the popular crowd forces were fairness after the vote on them census 120 000 fighter.
    Dry and added that the Peshmerga forces fighting in the same row with the security forces and the popular crowd and we have the sacrifices of the martyrs, the wounded and the increasing number of widows.
    It is said that the Kurdish blocs, boycotted the parliament session on Monday to complete voting on the 2017 budget.
    A parliamentary source said the 'Kurdish blocs boycotted the meeting for not balancing the Peshmerga forces be included in the budget bill and secure Kurdistan Regional staff salaries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:31 am