Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Just say, yes Lord.

csd9013
    csd9013

Just say, yes Lord. Empty Just say, yes Lord.

Post by csd9013 Tue 06 Dec 2016, 9:01 am

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5, NIV

Before you were born, God chose you, called you, and separated you for His use. His hand is on your life. Even if you tried to run away from your purpose like Jonah, God will find you and speak to you. Even if you did something you’re terribly ashamed of and walked away from it all like Moses, God will find you and speak to you. He will find you wherever you are. You may not want to be chosen. You may not want to be called. You may not want to be separated for His use, but the truth is, the decision is not up to you. God calls whom He calls. He chooses whom He chooses. He anoints whom He anoints.

I’ve learned by now to just say, yes Lord.

I remember trying to teach my younger sister how to be submissive to our mother. It was tiring to watch her and my mother go back and forth. I would tell her, “Why are you going through all of that? At the end of the day, you’re her daughter and she’s our mother. Just say, yes, ma’am.” Is it really that hard to just say yes to God? Yes to His plan? Yes to His way? Yes to His calling on your life? You’re His daughter and He’s your heavenly Father. Even when you don’t understand what He’s doing, just say, “Yes, Lord.” Have a submissive spirit to God. You don’t have to understand everything. You don’t have to know everything. Just trust and obey Him because He loves you and He knows what is best for your life.

Prayer: Father God, I’m tired of running from you. Tired of going through unecessery trials. I'm so tired. I surrender everything to you and say yes. Yes! YES! Forgive me and give me a heart that will continue to say yes to you and your will. Be glorified in my life and grace me to handle all that comes with being chosen and called by you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Just say, yes Lord. Empty Re: Just say, yes Lord.

Post by Neno Tue 06 Dec 2016, 4:26 pm

but the truth is, the decision is not up to you.
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Tue 06 Dec 2016, 5:19 pm

Neno wrote:but the truth is, the decision is not up to you.
    Exactly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:46 pm