Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Big Wobble

Lobo
    Lobo

The Big Wobble Empty The Big Wobble

Post by Lobo Tue 06 Dec 2016, 2:25 pm

Bird flu the silent killer is on the rise with millions of birds killed just in the last few days
    Posted: 06 Dec 2016 01:32 AM PST
    The Big Wobble Boyds
    Above, recent outbreaks of bird flu in Europe

It lurks in the background and never seems to go away; it is quietly increasing but is never mentioned on the MSM.
    Bird flu, the silent deadly killer is back in Europe this winter with outbreaks throughout the continent, and Asia, see below.

The Big Wobble Boyds2

Yesterday the Korean Herald reported 3.4 million poultry have been culled nationwide as bird flu spreads.
    Radio Poland reported an outbreak of avian flu at a goose farm in Lubuskie province, western Poland, where around 700 birds were found dead.
    FRANCE - A duck farm in France has culled 5,000 birds, the latest casualty of the outbreaks of H5N8 highly pathogenic avian influenza that have been spreading around Europe and beyond in recent weeks.
    On Sunday, Japanese firm Niigata culled 540,000 chickens to combat bird flu at two infected farms.
    Holland, nearly 200,000 birds had to be slaughtered following bird flu outbreak on a farm in Biddinghuizen
    In the last week of November 200,000 chickens killed by bird flu on a farm in Sweden.
    The same day in Milan Italy San Siro hundred birds were found dead in the street, massacre of starlings, bird flu thought to be the cause.
    In the same week Iran Reported outbreaks of contagious Bird Flu. 283,000 birds killed due to avian flu in Tehran
    10,000 geese had to be culled in Germany due to bird flu a week after 30 000 chickens were destroyed in Schleswig-Holstein after H5N8 was detected in their enclosure.

I could go on and on but I think you get the picture

Home

The Big Wobble BXxJ6damdvw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

After a balmy few days of around 16C, 61F the UK set for more flooding next week causing devastation for some during Christmas
    Posted: 06 Dec 2016 12:51 AM PST
    The Big Wobble Floods
    Photo The Indipendent

More flooding misery is expected for the UK toward the end of next week as the latest storm is expected to strike bringing torrential rain and possibly wind damage.
    Parts of the UK are set to be unseasonably warm in the next few days with temperatures set to be around 16C, 61F which is nearly double for the time of the year.
    Incoming cloud will trap warmth and deliver a 25C swing by Wednesday, a week after it was almost minus 10C.
    Odds on a white Christmas in London are currently at 10/1, the longest offered in five years. However another storm is expected to hit Northern Ireland and Scotland on Friday which could result in more flooding.
    An active storm track will set up across the United Kingdom during the end of next week resulting in an increased threat for wind storms and unfortunately more flooding.
    The last five winters have been devastating for parts of the UK as massive storms roll in from the Atlantic bringing torrential downpours, last winter saw the wettest December since records began for Scotland and Wales, the fourth-wettest for Northern Ireland and the second-wettest overall for the UK and this winter is shaping up to be just as bad.
    Warm, humid air carried by strong south-westerly winds influenced by the Atlantic jet stream is dumping huge volumes of rain onto Britain causing devastation to land and property and it looks like the Brit’s are going to have to get used to it!

Home

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:18 am