Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is preparing to export sulfur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is preparing to export sulfur Empty Iraq is preparing to export sulfur

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq is preparing to export sulfur

 Baghdad / term 

It announced a ministerial committee headed by the energy and Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi, Iraq 's readiness sulfur exported out of the country. 
    Ebadi said the Office in a press release received the "long" version of it, that Abadi "presided over a meeting of the Ministerial Committee on Energy, During the meeting , the follow - up project to provide citizens withelectricity within 24 hours via smart Almkiesat , service contracts and collection and to emphasize the importance of continuing the project to cover all regions and provinces because of their the importance to provide electricity continuously for all citizens and to prevent excess and waste of energy. " 
    "As has been discussed to support the needs of the Ministry of electricity from substations and fuel for thenext period and take a number of decisions in this area in addition to the completion of the investment in soft goods station with a capacity of 1400 MW , " stressing that "during the meeting show maintenance of hydro -dam projects and the provision of maintenance requirements to maintain on water resources and the renewal of the contract with the agency and the US geological survey. " 
    He explained that "in the oil sector , the ministerial committee has taken a number of decisions with respect to business development Zubair field and export sulfur product, implementation and processing, design thefirst phase of the Mansuriyah gas field treatment plant."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:55 am