Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are down Wednesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are down Wednesday Empty Oil prices are down Wednesday

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:18 am

[rtl]Oil prices are down Wednesday[/rtl]

[rtl]Oil prices are down Wednesday 1481090890_352013164235[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Oil prices have, on Wednesday, down as a result of continuing uncertainty in the feasibility of reducing production-led organization of oil producing countries, "OPEC", Russia to promote markets that suffer from oversupply for more than two years.[/rtl]

[rtl]Prices of futures contracts for Brent International fell 24 cents or 0.45 percent to $ 53.69 a barrel, compared with the last close her .fima engagements futures prices for crude fell US West Texas Intermediate 19 cents, or 0.37 percent, to $ 50.74 a barrel.[/rtl]

[rtl]As oil prices rose dramatically reached 19 percent after the OPEC and Russia announced last week that they Stkhvadan jointly next year production in a bid to boost markets.[/rtl]

[rtl]But doubts emerged afterwards on whether the planned cuts big enough to end the surplus after talking to both OPEC and Russia for a record production, as quoted by Reuters news agency.[/rtl]

[rtl]The findings "OPEC", Russia, in November 30 last, a historic agreement to cuproduction in 2017 in an effort to eliminate the oversupply plaguing markets since more than two years.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:30 am