Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shabandar: Kubiš Dalal Shiite alliance and the settlement of al-Hakim came to divide thefts between

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shabandar: Kubiš Dalal Shiite alliance and the settlement of al-Hakim came to divide thefts between  Empty Shabandar: Kubiš Dalal Shiite alliance and the settlement of al-Hakim came to divide thefts between

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:23 am

[rtl]Shabandar: Kubiš Dalal Shiite alliance and the settlement of al-Hakim came to divide thefts between politicians[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press 
    [/rtl]
    [rtl]Independent Iraqi politician said former MP Izzat Shahbandar, Wednesday, that the settlement is not a clearly defined project, and Mai PEOPLE him UN representative Jan Kubiš served as auctioneer role between the political parties in favor of the National Alliance.[/rtl]

[rtl]Shahbandar said in an interview Telovesezne I followed "Sky Press," that "the settlement between politicians come to power-sharing and thefts among themselves under the settlement, which they unleashed an umbrella."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that the conflicts that have occurred within Iraqi society created and instigated by the princes of sects and politicians to justify their stay in power after it failed to build an integrated state, remarkable that the Iraqi fabric solid and eternal and amicable.[/rtl]

[rtl]The raised about reconciliation with Khamis dagger Shabandar said that "the coming of the dagger to Baghdad does not require UN intervention and stressed that he is able to bring him to Baghdad only telephone call.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The settlement must be between all parts of society, especially the rival, which include blood for the purpose of ending all aspects of disputes and conflicts in the country and this Maajolha settle importance. He said the National Alliance, the Shia did not adopt the settlement as well as the rejection of most of his limbs for reconciliation with a lot of politicians who Reject the political process. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The political independent and former Iraqi deputy Izzat Shahbandar, said earlier, that the adoption of the Law of the crowd cut the road to what is known as a political settlement project, calling on the year to deal with the wise men of the leaders of the popular crowd[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:21 am