Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump disclose the $ 50 billion Japanese investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump disclose the $ 50 billion Japanese investments Empty Trump disclose the $ 50 billion Japanese investments

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2016, 3:51 am

Trump disclose the $ 50 billion Japanese investments
    [ltr]Trump disclose the $ 50 billion Japanese investments Bullet

Wed, 07 Dec 2016 09:36:05
    [/ltr]

Announced that US President-elect Donald Trump, Tuesday, December 6 / December, the Japanese telecommunications company "Softbank" will invest $ 50 billion in the United States of America.

He added that the Japanese company in America investments will provide about 50 thousand new jobs. The announcement came after a meeting with Japanese billionaire Trump Massa Yoshi Sun CEO and President of the Board of Directors, "Softbank" in New York.

Trump said via Twitter that social networking "site Massa told me that he did not do it (pumping investments in America) if we do not win (ie Trump) in the elections."

There has been no confirmation from the Japanese company, as Trump did not provide any specific details on the nature of the anticipated investments.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=5706

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:41 am