Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Don't Breakdown, Break Through!

csd9013
    csd9013

Don't Breakdown, Break Through! Empty Don't Breakdown, Break Through!

Post by csd9013 Wed 07 Dec 2016, 7:45 am

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." Romans 1:17

Most often when we hear the word "breakthrough" we think of something we are waiting on God to do. However, did you know that you don't have to wait to break through? The moment you decide to get in faith and respond in faith, you are breaking through. The moment you say, "I'm not giving up! I'm going to keep moving forward and trust in my God", you are breaking through. When everything in you wants to curse, but you praise God instead, you are breaking through! When you are tested in the same way, at the same point by the same evil forces, but this time you say, "No, that's not me anymore!" I'm going to honor God with my life”, you are breaking through!

Breakthrough begins when you choose to believe and act on God's word despite how you feel and despite how it looks. At the end of your rope is where you will find God's grace. And at that moment when you make that key decision, God has great promotion waiting for you. God has elevation to a new level of faith waiting for you.

Hear me....

Don’t breakdown...break through...because God has great promotion waiting for you.

Prayer: Father God, thank you for speaking directly to your children. You know where we are on our journey and what we are going through behind closed doors. We need you God more now than ever. Help us God not to breakdown, but to break through. Help us trust you like we've never trusted you before. And we will gladly receive and embrace the promotion and the new level of faith you have waiting for us. In Jesus' name, Amen.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Don't Breakdown, Break Through! Empty Re: Don't Breakdown, Break Through!

Post by Neno Wed 07 Dec 2016, 3:30 pm

Prayer: Father God, thank you for speaking directly to your children. You know where we are on our journey and what we are going through behind closed doors. We need you God more now than ever. Help us God not to breakdown, but to break through. Help us trust you like we've never trusted you before. And we will gladly receive and embrace the promotion and the new level of faith you have waiting for us. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Amen!

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:51 am