Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance "long": the salaries of employees and retirees fully insured

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance "long": the salaries of employees and retirees fully insured Empty Parliamentary Finance "long": the salaries of employees and retirees fully insured

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Finance "long": the salaries of employees and retirees fully insured

 Baghdad / term 

Finance Committee in the House ofRepresentatives denied, the government 'sinability to provide state employees and pensions during the last two months of next year. 
    Said Finance Committee member Hossam punitive, in an exclusive interview for the "long", said that "state employees and pensioners insured in full over the next year and health information that talk about thegovernment 's inability to provide November monthly salaries and December of next year , " asserting that " the price of oil began to recover in the global market, especially that of oil exports have begun to increase ,which confirms that the country will increase the financial revenues. " 
    Punitive "The fiscal deficit for the next fiscal year will cover the first two methods by pressing the Prime Minister expenditure and control of the exchange in government departments and the second resort to internal and external loans." 
    It is noteworthy that some of the media picked up on the government to inform some lawmakers for its inability to provide employees and retirees ' salaries during the months of November and December of next year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:45 am