Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi courts begin registration of marriages and births were under Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi courts begin registration of marriages and births were under Daesh Empty Iraqi courts begin registration of marriages and births were under Daesh

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi courts begin registration of marriages and births were under Daesh

 Qayyarah / AFP 

Salma stand before a judge inside theheadquarters of the civil court in southern Mosul , Qayyarah says heading to Ahmed standing in front of her "spouse myself Mehr introduction to the weight of 25 carat gold 21 50 Deferred weight of gold," and the answer Ahmed " has accepted to marry you." 
    This is not the first time that marries where Salma Ahmed, has a contract a marriage before a judge for theorganization Daesh in the city of Mosul , a year ago, but marriage is not recognized by the Iraqi authorities, what was of them , but that the intent of the Iraqi court to install their marriage with the state authorities. 
    Since last November 17, Iraqi forces launched a strong attack in the direction of the city of Mosul in northern Iraq to liberate them from the terrorists, I was able to restore several areas. 
    Iraqis live in these areas lack obsessed state recognition probative their papers bearing the seal nest and impose regulation on the population in areas controlled by the laws, and established its own departments. 
    In spite of the orderlies who gripped her voice speaking black kohl on her eyes, it does not look like Salma long her dress and black hijab, the traditional bride. And asked the couple not filmed in fear of their relatives for them still exist in areas controlled by Daesh in Almousel.oicol Ahmed, a pseudonym, "We got married ayear and I have papers issued by the organization Daesh," adding , "We were on our way to Baghdad, and we went through the court to do new treatment because the previous transaction is recognized. " He continues , " The government does not recognize any action happened at the time." 
    He says the judge who did not give his name , "We are graduates of the law here. This Iraqi court," rejecting " the judges Daesh." He explains , "What we do is install the basic marriage date on which they were married a decade." 
    And in front of the court dozens of people waiting for their turn some of them wants to prove his marriage contract and another wants to record his son 's name in the records after two and half years they spent under the rule of the terrorists. 
    It is expected Abdulaziz Ibrahim , 25, of Qayyarah in the long row to end his marriage procedures and registration of his child at the same time . 
    Abraham says , "I came here to put on record my marriage contract," he said . "Zojni the imam of themosque after the fall of Mosul , three months before he creates Daesh courts", and now "I register my child and my marriage contract Hamza , who was born under the rule of Daesh." 
    And the intervention of a judge to another family composed of a man and his wife with their child , who wasborn under the rule of Daesh in Qayyarah, and want to officially registered. And two witnesses sign the document in front of the judge, the child Ahmed and to enter into the Iraqi records. She says the child 'smother Hamda Mahmood (thirtieth anniversary) , "Ould Ahmed was two months old and while Daesh income." 
    She adds, cradling a child was dressed thick coat and woolen hat, " I did not Nsgelh time because we know that the courts Daesh unrecognized, and when he returned to the court here Latina to register." Then follow "Daesh much receptive." 
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, Tuesday, at his weekly press briefing that he will be "children born during the recording control organization Daesh the city of Mosul in the liberated areas naturally." 
    Counsel says Tariq al - Jubouri, in front of the door of the author of Old small building "court within a period oftwo years and a half, stopped working the courts in relation to marriages or deaths, births measures. Today, after the liberation, people started moving, she has a marriage contract comes today to install it , and another record child ".oyodh that congestion" arising from the fact that a new court, was re - opened about 20 days ago. " The court closed in Qayyarah with the control of the organization Daesh them. 
    Some of waiting and trying to get the death certificates of relatives. Sarhan says Matar , 56, told AFP : "My son was a policeman, killed him Aldoaash as soon as they enter, and I'm here since the morning to go out and his death certificate." 
    But the revisions are not limited to paperwork and official transactions. Some Iraqis want to regain their rights after the extremist organization put their lives in the refrigerator for more than two years, and their oppression and subjected them to the practices of brutal and humiliating. He adds Sarhan "I will ask in compensation to the wife of my son and his children, and I will make a complaint to Aldoaash." 
    Sitting Abdo Ahmed Yassin on the ground , dressed in a gray cloak and wearing a red and white keffiyeh, waiting for his role. He says the man septuagenarian "applied for compensation after the damage to my house." 
    He adds , "They ( the Daesh) elements mortar shelling in the vicinity of the house was targeted by coalition air strike and hit our house , " explaining , "I applied to the court to obtain material compensation from thecoalition."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:52 am