Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Applicable: Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Applicable: Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her s Empty Applicable: Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her s

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 2:51 am

[size=30]Applicable: Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her support[/size]
    08/12/2016 11:16 | Number of Views: 40
    font size:  Applicable: Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her s Font_decrease  Applicable: Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her s Font_enlarge
     Applicable: Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her s Thumbnail.php?file=_________________979698851
    Direction Press / special
    Said Secretary General of the Islamic Jihad movement and the construction of good sarees, today, that the countries that support Daesh are Tkoy suffer it and Daesh has no religion or morality.
    Sarees In an interview with "direction," said Daesh its own doctrine does not distinguish between friend and foe, noting that among the countries that have been supportive of Daesh is Turkey.
    He explained that the applicable Daesh did not comply with its agreement with Turkey, despite everything that gave her strong support and outsourcing by the Turkish government.
    He said in effect that the heart of European capitals not safe from terrorism Daesh happened and a lot of bombings despite the fact that some of the governments of those countries were also supportive for Daesh.
    The security forces and the resistance factions and the crowd continued to put pressure on elements Daesh in eastern Mosul, in order Takrar last stronghold in Iraq.
    The commander of Nineveh operations, Maj. Gen. Najim Abdullah al-Jubouri, the crowd and the Kurdish Peshmerga forces cut off all supply lines to Daesh on the border, adding that most of the elements Daesh fled the area.

Edit / Adel Serail 

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:56 am