Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Laibi hopes to stabilize the oil market during the first half of next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Laibi hopes to stabilize the oil market during the first half of next year Empty Laibi hopes to stabilize the oil market during the first half of next year

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:14 am

Laibi hopes to stabilize the oil market during the first half of next year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He 's Oil Minister Ali Jabbar Allaibi hoped to stabilize the oil market during the first half of next year. 

The oil minister said , according to a ministry statement, that 'Iraq will participate in theorganization of meetings with producers from abroad in Vienna on Saturday' 

and stressed that ' the OPEC decision to cut oil production in response producing countries outside of OPEC's decision reduction is an important step that will control the glut of oil supply in the global market in the coming period and contribute to the increase in oil prices gradually, and that all oil - producing countries from inside and outside the organization 'scommitment to the decision of the reduction will be important and weighty factor in stabilizing the oil market to achieve common goals. " 

Luaibi added that 'Iraq was and is still working on the oil Astaqraralsouk and maintain the unity of OPEC and shared responsibility for the producers require at this stage to develop effective solutions for the recovery of prices and thestability of the oil market. " 

It is scheduled to meet OPEC on Saturday in Vienna with countries from outside the organization to finalize an agreement to reduce the world oil production. 

The OPEC had agreed last week to cut production about 1.2 million barrels a day starting next January in an attempt to reduce the surplus of the global supply of oil and the strengthening of prices. 

This included the reduction of 200 thousand barrels per day from Iraq. 

OPEC hopes that non - Member States which contribute about 600 thousand barrels per day in this cut.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:51 am