Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna .. 1700 covered by amnesty and retrieve billion dinars after corruption case

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna .. 1700 covered by amnesty and retrieve billion dinars after corruption case Empty Muthanna .. 1700 covered by amnesty and retrieve billion dinars after corruption case

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:17 am

Muthanna .. 1700 covered by amnesty and retrieve billion dinars after corruption case

Thursday 08-12-2016 | 11:30:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / announced the resumption of the presidency of the Federal Muthanna for inclusion in the 1700 Reserve courts amnesty so far, as revealed at the same time that the criminal court refreshed billion dinars from the accused of corruption in the financial health of the province.
    The head of the Appeal Judge Hassan wars demanded in an interview with MEMRI for Twilight News, Media Center for the judiciary that "the courts for the resumption of Muthanna included so far in 1700 is accused of a general amnesty law," stressing "the continuation of the courts to receive requests and dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the General Amnesty Law No. (28) for the year 2016 ".
    On the other hand it revealed that the wars "Criminal Muthanna looked lawsuit pertaining to the issue of financial corruption by defendants convicted in the committees of the Department of Health procurement Muthanna."
    The wars "recover an amount of one billion dinars," while according to "take all necessary legal action against the accused."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:02 am