Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices fall amid doubts about OPEC output cut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices fall amid doubts about OPEC output cut Empty Oil prices fall amid doubts about OPEC output cut

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:20 am

Oil prices fall amid doubts about OPEC output cut

Thursday 08-12-2016 | 12:13:32

Oil prices fall amid doubts about OPEC output cut Oil-1-655x360
    To extract the oil - c c / p p mechanisms
    Twilight News / abandoned oil prices for some of the gains made in early trade to turn into a decline in Asian trading on Thursday amid mixed data on US oil stocks and doubts about OPEC cuts production application but a weaker dollar supported prices.
    By 0659 GMT, futures trading Gerry global crude measurement Brent 16 cents lower at $ 52.84 a barrel. Prices rose to $ 53.20 a barrel in early trading from Thursday's session.
    The decline in US crude West Texas Intermediate 15 cents to $ 49.62 a barrel after rising to $ 50.07 in early trading.
    The US oil inventories fell 2.4 million barrels in the week ending on the second of December, compared with analysts' expectations for a drop of one million barrels.
    But stocks in the Cushing, Oklahoma - delivery futures of the American Petroleum Center - increased 3.8 million barrels last week, the biggest increase since 2009, according to data from the US Energy Information Administration.
    Oil has risen since reached the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and Russia, a historic agreement last week to cut production to drain the glut of global supply and supporting prices.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/111272

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:34 am