Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement: European infallible and the delegation discussed ways to strengthen European support for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement: European infallible and the delegation discussed ways to strengthen European support for  Empty Statement: European infallible and the delegation discussed ways to strengthen European support for

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:25 am

Statement: European infallible and the delegation discussed ways to strengthen European support for Iraq economically and militarily and humanly
    Wrote: December 8, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi President Fuad Masum discussed with EU ambassadors delegation ways of enhancing support for European Cooperation Council of Iraq economically and militarily and humanly.
    He stressed infallible during the meeting on the need to develop relations with all European countries and countries of the world as well as to the success of a comprehensive reconciliation and community-based reconstruction of the liberated areas, pointing out that Iraq's policy of upholding the principles of openness, dialogue and cooperation, and establish normal relations regardless of the emergency differences indicating that Iraq is very interested in deepening strong relationship with neighboring countries, the relations of friendship all stressing the importance of cooperation among all nations for peace and stability, praising the participation of EU countries in the military support for Iraq against the terrorist organization Daesh.
    For his part, he praised the EU delegation victories achieved by the Iraqi forces in their battles against the terrorists in Mosul, stressing the continuation of EU support for Iraq in various fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:04 am