Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two words from Trump. Boeing loses $1 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two words from Trump. Boeing loses $1 billion Empty Two words from Trump. Boeing loses $1 billion

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 5:54 am

Two words from Trump. Boeing loses $1 billion 465465-1-660x330
    Two words from Trump. Boeing loses $1 billion
    Hot us aircraft manufacturing giant Boeing shares and caused losses of about $1 billion, after the launch of the two words of the American President elect Donald Trump.
    Boeing's shares have suffered that loss after a Tweet from Trump, Tuesday, where by the barbs of a deal to buy a new presidential plane of Boeing "Cancel Order" cancelled the deal. "
    Trump said who will take power in 20 January on Twitter Boeing 747 presidential plane built entirely new incoming Presidents but costs out of control, more than four billion dollars, canceled the deal. "
    MarketWatch website said that Boeing's stock suffered a loss of 1 percent after the President-elect's remarks, and showed early trading dip in the company's market value by $1 billion.
    And don't start Boeing manufactured planes American Presidents since 1943 in manufacturing alternatives to current presidential planes and scheduled service intervention in 2024, with the company did not get the funds for the proposed aircraft-making.
    The company said in a statement "we connect now $170 million contract to help identify potential of advanced military aircraft that serve the requirements of the President of the United States."
    The US air force was operating the presidential aircraft announced in January 2015 it will use Boeing 747-8 aircraft to replace existing planes, aircraft can travel directly from Washington to Hong Kong and is a distance of 1600 km from the current presidential plane potential. 3.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljournal.com%2Feco%2Fmyapp-7357%2F

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:20 am