Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 ISIS militants killed in Kirkuk explosion

jedi17
    jedi17

5 ISIS militants killed in Kirkuk explosion Empty 5 ISIS militants killed in Kirkuk explosion

Post by jedi17 Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:20 pm

5 ISIS militants killed in Kirkuk explosion

Kirkuk (IraqiNews.com) Five members of the Islamic State were killed Thursday in an explosion inside a tunnel southwest of the province, according to security sources.
    The tunnel links the district of Riyadh with the ISIS-held town of Hawija, the source told Alsumaria News, suggesting that the explosion occurred due to the cramming of a huge amount of equipment inside the tunnel.
    The deaths included a senior group leader with an Arab nationality, the source said, on condition of anonymity, adding that ISIS members are now hiding in tunnels having abandoned their quarters in Hawija, thanks to airstrikes by Iraqi ad US-led air forces.
    Kirkuk has witnessed ongoing violent attacks on civilians and security personnel by ISIS militants who remain in control of several areas of western Kirkuk since 2014.

WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.6

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:51 am