Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Northern Baghdad blast kills 1, wounds 6

jedi17
    jedi17

Northern Baghdad blast kills 1, wounds 6 Empty Northern Baghdad blast kills 1, wounds 6

Post by jedi17 Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:20 pm

Northern Baghdad blast kills 1, wounds 6

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) One civilian was killed and six others were wounded when a bomb exploded north of Baghdad on Thursday.
    Police sources said the IED exploded near a popular marketplace in Rashidiya.
    The United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) said recently that violence during November claimed the lives of 926 civilians and wounded 930 people.
    Violence surged across Iraq as Islamic State militants captured several Iraqi cities in 2014, and continues even as the group is sustaining defeats during a current wide-scale campaign by Iraqi forces and tribal militias.
    Observers believe ISIS have begun to target several areas across Iraq to divert security focus on Mosul, where the group fights to defend its last bastion in Iraq under the brunt of continuous advancements by Iraqi government and popular troops.

WP QUADS Content Ad Plugin v. 1.3.6

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:58 am