Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canucks' Philip Larsen stretchered off after Taylor Hall hit

jedi17
    jedi17

Canucks' Philip Larsen stretchered off after Taylor Hall hit  Empty Canucks' Philip Larsen stretchered off after Taylor Hall hit

Post by jedi17 Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:57 pm

Canucks' Philip Larsen stretchered off after Taylor Hall hit 

Philip Larsen of the Vancouver Canucks is taken off the ice on a stretcher after being injured during the game against the New Jersey Devils at Prudential Center on December 6, 2016, in Newark, New Jersey. (Getty Images)
    More

Philip Larsen of the Vancouver Canucks was stretchered off the Prudential Center ice Tuesday night after he took a hit from Taylor Hall of the New Jersey Devils early in the second period.
    Larsen had just received the puck behind the Vancouver net and went to turn when Hall came from the other side. The Canucks defenseman had his head down and didn’t see the New Jersey forward coming.
    [Join a Yahoo Daily Fantasy Hockey contest now]
    Medical staffs from both teams quickly attended to Larsen, who appeared to hit his head on the ice during the fall.

Good job by Jacob Markstrom to try and protect his teammate while he was out cold on the ice. That one replay showed a couple of skates made contact with Larsen’s head while the scrum ensued behind the Vancouver net. Not good.

Emotions were already high after Travis Zajac was shoved awkwardly into the end boards in the first period, which left the Devils forward bloodied.

Zajac would later return to the game wearing a face shield.

Said Hall afterward via Chris Ryan of NJ.com of the hit on his former Oilers teammate:
    “I’m looking to make contact there, but I never want to see a guy laying on the ice there like that. I only know how to play the game one way, and you’ve got to play it hard. But like I said, I feel terrible.
    “When you see him laying on the ice like that, he’s a former teammate of mine, and I just would have loved to make a hit there and continue the play. I hope he’s OK.”

– – – – – – 

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:56 pm