Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: Daesh end the need for military means and a package of political and service procedures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: Daesh end the need for military means and a package of political and service procedures Empty Hakim: Daesh end the need for military means and a package of political and service procedures

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2016, 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hakim: Daesh end the need for military means and a package of political and service procedures

News / Baghdad 
    said National Alliance leader Ammar al - Hakim, said the end to the presence Daesh in Iraq requires military means and a package of political and service procedures. 
    A statement by his press office, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "al - Hakim , met, yesterday, the British ambassador to Iraq , Frank Baker, the meeting discussed the overall political situation and security, and developments in the war against al Daesh terrorist and the progress of bilateral relations between Iraq and Britain, and ways of strengthening them, as well as discussed the latest events in the whole region and the world. " 
    But he stressed, the "country 's need for a political project coincides with the release of Nineveh of factions terrorist Daesh , " noting that " an end to the existence of Daesh Iraq 's needs for military means and a package of political and service procedures, re - displaced people and provide services to theliberated areas." 
    The statement pointed out , that "al - Hakim talked about the confirmation by the popular crowd Law, stressing that the law after humanist save Mujahideen rights of the martyrs and the wounded, as well as the importance of law to protect the crowd legally and bear arms , however , the state and the protection of the crowd of penetration."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:36 am