Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WEC in 2017

Lobo
    Lobo

WEC in 2017 Empty WEC in 2017

Post by Lobo Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:54 am

WEC in 2017 2016-wec-analytical
    We apologize that we had to turn away more than 300 people this year because we held only one session instead of two. In 2017, we will go back to two sessions. We are hoping to find accommodation in Hong Kong during May after the French elections and then we will go back to Orlando probably in November. This way we will have more seating available with two sessions.
    Given the fact our model has been correct on the politics, stock market, gold, interest rates and the dollar, obviously more and more people want to attend. We respect the necessity to try to accommodate everyone. It’s not always easy.
    We are trying to nail-down the venues now so we know how many people we can accommodate. Hong Kong has a smaller availability than Orlando. We are trying our best to make sure we do not turn away so many people in 2017, which is going to be very important as we head into the abyss in 2018.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-economics-upcoming-events/wec-in-2017/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:02 am